Training Courses Offered
Basic Teacher Training Course on Billings Ovulation Method®
The object of this training program is to provide teachers with the understanding of the scientific basis of the Billings Ovulation Method TM (BOM) so that they can teach couples with confidence, and also become teacher-trainers themselves. Teaching must be simple and authentic so training in keeping a daily record, interpreting the record and applying the four rules of the Billings Ovulation Method is vital. Teachers are then able to provide couples with recognition of day-to-day fertility in all circumstances.
This program is designed as a companion to Teaching the Billings Ovulation Method Part 2. Variations of the Cycle and Reproductive Health by Evelyn L. Billings and John J. Billings. All charts in that book (Teaching the Billings Ovulation Method Part 2) will be demonstrated during this training program.
Upskilling Course on Billings Ovulation Method®
Extension Program on Billings Ovulation Method®
Aims: To enable Accredited Billings Ovulation Method™ teachers to:
- Expand their knowledge by drawing on clinical experience
- Identify what the chart is revealing
Teachers will learn:
- Never to make assumptions
- To ask the right questions during chart reviews
- To identify the likely hormone levels and cervical response when reviewing charts
- To identify a Basic Infertile Pattern (BIP) in charts, especially when ovulation is delayed and when there is no cervical response to rising hormone levels
- To identify a Peak only when the necessary criteria is present
- To understand the Continuum of ovarian activity To identify the need for referral for medical investigation when abnormalities in the Billings Ovulation Method™ chart are observed